Today, many industrial companies are transforming their operations to compete in increasingly dynamic and unpredictable market conditions. Startup companies are scaling technologies quickly to seize market leadership; established companies are investing in new capacity, consolidating operations and upgrading technologies or introducing new products; and mature companies may be choosing to divest product lines, repurpose facilities or decommission systems. These transformations involve coordinated capital investments and changes to processes, control systems and infrastructure often characterized by time constraints or high technical risk.
To tackle the most complex industrial challenges, Ramboll offers high-quality, responsive services and equipment solutions. Throughout the lifecycle of our advanced manufacturing projects we add value by applying our extensive knowledge and experience from concept development through design, installation, integration, commissioning and project completion. And we have the process expertise required to fully align our projects with business objectives like throughput, quality, reliability and cost.
We can be found hard at work in some of the most demanding sectors of manufacturing, including aerospace, food & beverage, advanced & industrial manufacturing, petrochemical, secondary aluminum, specialty chemical, and metals.
Our advanced manufacturing team:
- Acts like owners. We deliver full capabilities on budget and schedule and go even further, working closely with our clients to understand and align with their success metrics.
- Works transparently: Complex projects can be risky and often have last-minute changes. Through clear, honest communications we prevent disruptions to the project and to ongoing operations.
- Offers broad capabilities: Complex projects demand broad engineering capabilities. Our experts cover manufacturing and compliance, controls, energy systems and water.
- Manages projects effectively: We maintain strong operational discipline and closely integrate with our clients’ stakeholders, anticipating needs before they become evident.
- Tackles the toughest applications: We excel on projects involving extreme operating environments, hot parts, tight schedules, hazardous materials and technical challenges.
Ramboll’s Advanced Manufacturing and R&D Facility
Every day, our experts are fabricating, assembling and testing integrated systems at our 100,000 square-foot advanced manufacturing and R&D facility in Syracuse, NY, USA prior to site installation. This allows us to proactively address technical risks while also saving time and costs for our clients.
Enhancing client operations
We also offer professional program management for large projects. Our experts can enhance client operations and facilities teams throughout a capital investment program, supporting sourcing, finance, scheduling, warranty, construction and manufacturing engineering. More than an incremental, temporary resource, Ramboll’s owner’s agent team offers a set of operating methods that can stand with our clients’ operations and endure as a set of best practices.